Fitness Managers @ GYMVMT
GYMVMT/HER GYMVMT operates fitness facilities across Alberta in Calgary and Edmonton. Together, we are inspiring a new movement by innovating and re-energizing the fitness experience.
As part of our team, you’ll have the opportunity to make a real difference in people’s lives every day. At the same time, you’ll be part of a passionate group of fitness leaders who know what it takes to succeed and continue to shape the future of the fitness industry.
We want YOU to bring your expertise to our growing team. If you are a natural leader with initiative, have a positive demeanor and a winning attitude, and most importantly, want to make a difference in fitness, we want to hear from you!
Why GYMVMT/HER GYMVMT
- Industry leading income potential with a multitude of earning avenues
- Complimentary gym membership for you and a friend or family member
- Employee discounts on fitness services
- Awards and top performer incentives
- Professional development opportunities
- Competitive benefits package including health and dental coverage.
- Access to Employee and Family Assistance Program (EFAP)
- Vacation, PST (Personal Sick Time)
- Community involvement and philanthropy
Your Talents and Your Attitude
Come and be part of a highly respected community of fitness leaders! We are heavily focused on client experience and fostering a community of confident, strong, and healthy members!
- You have a mindset that embraces both personal and professional progress and want to be part of a high performing team that value human connections.
- You are up for a challenge and have the flexibility and eagerness to thrive in a fast-paced, ever-evolving environment.
- You prosper in a collaborative role interfacing with multiple stakeholders within different levels of an organization.
- You are results driven, leading, motivating, coaching, educating, and developing diverse teams including your Personal Trainers to achieve performance goals.
- You thrive on achieving individual and team service sales goals.
- You are a high energy, positive team member with a passion for helping others in their health and wellness journey working with members to achieve their fitness goals and build their confidence.
- You are committed to a culture that celebrates diversity, equity and inclusion and values giving back to the community.
- You are a strong listener with the ability to empathize and solve complex problems while demonstrating diplomacy in all interactions.
- You communicate with ease, agility, conciseness, and clarity.
- You have a deep desire to be strong for life with an upbeat, positive attitude and an ability to approach people and drive them to become their strongest.
- You manage through adversity with tact and business acumen.
- You have strong analytical skills, and you choose data over belief.
- You are consistent and dependable and commit to your schedule.
- You have a desire to continually learn and apply new knowledge.
- You are an experienced and qualified trainer building and maintaining your own client list.
Qualifications & Requirements
- Current Personal Training Certification plus five years of customer service experience
- Current CPR Certification within the last year
- Experience working in a sale’s driven environment
- Proven success in achieving monthly KPI’s and quotas
- Ability to drive a high-performance sales team
- Demonstrate a high degree of professionalism, confidentiality, and integrity
- Basic proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite including PowerPoint, SharePoint, Word, and Excel.
Conditions of Employment
Successful applicants must provide proof of qualifications.
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest and resumes. Please note, only those candidates chosen to proceed through the selection process will be contacted. No phone calls please.
Apply For This Position
"*" indicates required fields