Personal Trainers @ GYMVMT
GYMVMT/HER GYMVMT operates fitness facilities across Alberta in Calgary and Edmonton. Together, we are inspiring a new movement by innovating and re-energizing the fitness experience.
As part of our Personal Training team, you’ll have the opportunity to make a real difference in people’s lives every day. At the same time, you’ll be part of a passionate group of fitness leaders who know what it takes to succeed and continue to shape the future of the fitness industry.
We want YOU to bring your expertise to our growing team. If you are a natural leader with initiative, have a positive demeanor and a winning attitude, and most importantly, want to make a difference in fitness, we want to hear from you!
Why GYMVMT/HER GYMVMT
- Clients provided to start your fitness career
- Guaranteed income while building your business
- Industry leading income potential with a multitude of earning avenues
- Complimentary gym membership for you and a friend or family member
- Employee discounts on fitness services
- Awards and top performer incentives
- Professional development opportunities
- Community involvement and philanthropy.
- Competitive benefits package including health and dental coverage.
- Access to Employee and Family Assistance Program (EFAP)
- Vacation, PST (Personal Sick Time)
Your Talents and Your Attitude
Come and be part of a highly respected community of personal trainers! We are heavily focused on client experience and fostering a community of confident, strong, and healthy members!
- You have a mindset that embraces both personal and professional progress and want to be part of a high performing team that values human connections.
- You are up for a challenge and have the flexibility and eagerness to thrive in a fast-paced, ever-evolving environment.
- You are a high energy, positive team member with a passion for helping others in their health and wellness journey working with members to achieve their fitness goals and build their confidence.
- You are a strong listener with the ability to empathize and problem solve while demonstrating diplomacy in all interactions.
- You have a deep desire to be strong for life with an upbeat, positive attitude and an ability to approach people and drive them to become their strongest.
- You have the ability to completely focus and guide members to exceed their expectations.
- You have strong analytical skills, and you choose data over belief.
- You are consistent and dependable and committed to your schedule.
- You have a desire to continually learn and apply new knowledge.
- You are an experienced and qualified trainer or a non-PT certified applicant who is interested in our certification reimbursement opportunity.
Qualifications & Requirements
- Current Personal Training Certification Required
- Two years of related experience, preferred
- Current CPR Certification within the last year
- Possess excellent customer service, teaching and interpersonal relations skills
Conditions of Employment
Successful applicants must provide proof of qualifications. Reliable transportation to and from work location required.
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest and resumes. Please note, only those candidates chosen to proceed through the selection process will be contacted. No phone calls please.
Apply For This Position
"*" indicates required fields